Legal & Government Information
- Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory How to locate lawyers, alternative dispute practitioners, consultants for legal cases, and information on legal careers.
- Texas State Bar Search for membership confirmation and complaint history and much more.
- FindLaw.com Directory information for U.S. lawyers in all fields
Federal, State, and Local Statistics
- FedStats Provides access to official statistical information produced by the Federal Government.
- Bea.gov Data produced by the Bureau of Economic Analysis for the purpose of analyzing national, international, state, and local economies.
- Economic Census Provides economic indicators, Business Patterns and other business topics.
- TexasLawHelp.org Includes helpful information and some legal forms.
- State of Texas Links to Texas government information, including education, tourism, business, and employment. Easy to navigate and searchable.
- Texas Legislature Online Links to Texas House, Senate, State Agencies, Statutes, and Constitution.
- Texas Secretary of State Links to Texas Administrative Code, Texas Register, elections and voter information.
- Texas Office of Public Insurance Counsel